|ok, let the shit talking commence.
||[Jun. 11th, 2004|09:56 am]
Name: jordan graber|
Hobbies/interests:music, shit talking, friends, being better than you.
A) 5-10 top favorite bands with a brief description:
the beatles- not a big fan of their 3 minute pop songs but the white album and abbey road. musical geniusess that werent afraid to take chances in the studio.
led zeppelin- mixed rock and blues to create a sound their own. heavy shit, brah!
cream- clapton once said that the point of cream was to be the loudest rock band on earth. slow blues mixed with rock and roll. loud and heavy.
wu tang clan- by far the best rap group ever. they totally changed the game.
hot water music- wont even get into it.
L) top 5 albums of all time:
abbey road- the beatles. i think side b is the best beatles ever. songs flow amazingly well together.
II- led zeppelin. this is where they found their sound.
the grey album- dj danger mouse. dangermouse took jay-z's the black album and mixed it with the beatles white album. definately needs recognition.
house of glass- billy joel. this record is a must have. i dare anyone to say its not.
fuel for the hate game- hot water music. changer my life. sounds cliche, but fuck off.
B) 5 favorite books/authors including at least one nonfiction selection:
ham on rye- charles bukowski
the catcher and the rye - j.d. salinger
fear and loathing in las vegas- some fag.
the hipster handbook- cant remember, funny shit though.
me talk pretty one day- sedaris.
C) 5 favorite films/directors/writers:
week end- goddard
the running man
apocalypse now- coppola
dr. stranglove or how i learned to love the bomb.- kubrick
D) Any favorite comedians?
chappelle, seinfeld, cosby, me.
E) Favorite Artists? Why? What medium do they work in?
basquiat- street graffitti, paint.
vincent gallo- director,writer,musician
F) 5 great things that have come out of TEXAS:
lone star beer!
rio grande guitar pickups.
defend the ghetto.
guns of august.
Question Forum: Try to answer at least 5 of the following with explanations as to why you have chosen that viewpoint... Convince me.
1) Abortion: pro-choice or pro-life? (legally and personally)
choice. for both.
2) Gay marriages: gay on.
3) Racial profiling: help or hindrance? help. but then again, im white. i come from a good family. aint no one gonna fuck wit me.
4) The War on Terror: good luck.
5) War in general: not a fan of it but itll happen. not every country will get what they want, so theyll fight about it.
6) Anybody like the Sopranos? favorite character/episode? this one's for breakermorant and does not necessarily reflect the views of the community as A-hole.chrissy. the woods is the best episode. "hey, you want some ketchup packets?"
7) The Lakers:(Specifically Shaq or Kobe) What about the Yankees?(specifically A-rod or Jeter)
old school yankees are da bomb.
8) Previous two questions: stupid or significant?
signifigant if youre lame.
9) If you HAD to fuck an animal, what animal would you choose?
unicorn. theyre fuckin sexy.
10) The Death Penalty: for or against?
11) Drugs? Legitimacy of legalities, penalties, dangers, etc. go to town with it.ok, i like drugs. not all drugs but some. and to be perfectly honest, as long as i can get what i want and dont get a ticket or jail time, i dont care. make them legal or keep them illegal, either way that shil will get you high.